Trending: Lavender Matcha Latte Recipe
Give daily tea time a healthy lift with this essential lavender Matcha latte recipe. It combines the deliciousness of milk and honey with the smoothness of our proprietary blend, Kiwami Greens, which contains meticulously selected Matcha and Sencha from Japan. This twist on the traditional Matcha latte also includes the nutritional benefits of Young Barley Leaf and Ashitaba, while the lavender provides a fresh, floral accent you will be sure to enjoy time and time again.
Best of all, each serving of this unique recipe contains various nutrients in every cup. Typical nutrition profiles include a significant source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, oleic acids, folic acids, flavonoids, dietary fiber, Vitamins C and E, and much more.
Ready to get started? Here’s what you will need:
Ingredients (One Serving):
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 cup almond milk beverage
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (locally sourced)
- 1 packet Kiwami Greens
- 1/4 teaspoon edible, culinary lavender buds
- Place small pot or tea kettle of water on the stove; heat until extra hot (avoid boiling temperature)
- Pour hot water into mug and add Kiwami Greens proprietary blend
- Blend until mixture thoroughly dissolves
- Using a blender or electric whisk, mix blend of almond milk, honey, and lavender buds on medium-to-high power for approximately 2-3 minutes
- Once well-blended, transfer the mixture over to mug
- Lightly garnish with edible lavender buds